CoPilot AI is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS/MarTech company based in Vancouver. If you’re invigorated by happy customers and make it your life’s mission to understand what customers want (and need!) we’d love to hear from you. This is a hybrid account management and sales role that will stretch your relationship-building to the limit.
What will you be doing?
- On-boarding customers to set-up them up for success. This important task involves educating customers on best practices with our software platform and collaborating on their initial campaign strategy.
- Proactively work the phones, emails, and live chat to support customers. Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues and using metrics from our platform, ensure you’re proactive in controlling any customer fire while it is small and manageable.
- Collaborate & guide customers to bring them qualified opportunities. Help to continuously refine the outreach criteria and messaging used to generate prospects.
- Be part of the team. We need someone who’s willing to go the extra mile and help to generate ideas and solve problems for our customers. Add to the discussion, take on your own projects, and see how you can impact the overall business.
- Own the outcome. At the end of the day: are you helping our customers grow their business? Are customers renewing and buying more? Are our customers happy to be guided by you?
- Drive revenue growth. Renewals, expansions and up-sells, new product promotion. Anything from planned campaigns to one-off opportunities, we require you to have good timing, pull insights from data and plan strategies that are effective.
- Seek out opportunities for revenue. We’re a start-up, and we need to continue to grow. If you have sales experience, it will come in handy in this role.
What skills do you need?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has had 1-2 years of sales or customer management experience.
- You have deep empathy for the customer and sound great on the phone.
- You have the ability to sniff out an up-sell or revenue opportunity.
- You stay organized because you will deal with over 100 customers daily.
- Bonus: Worked with LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator
- Bonus: Prior sales experience.
If you’re a quick learner, driven and have a great work ethic, then you will thrive in this role.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll get hands-on experience working in a fast-paced startup environment with a ton of room to grow.
- You’ll enjoy full benefits and paid time off, following probation.
- You’ll work with people who enjoy moving fast every single day.
- You’ll enjoy bottomless coffee and tea, regular snacks ordered by our culture committee, and monthly team events.
About CoPilot AI
CoPilot AI is a SaaS company based in Vancouver, Canada. The company's mission is to fundamentally change the way people connect with businesses. CoPilot AI is a BC Technology Impact Award finalist, and is named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent