CoPilot AI - Sr Product Manager
Product · Vancouver, BC
We are looking for a senior product manager to help us grow our product team and expand the impact on our 2000+ customers. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth of CoPilot AI and an entire industry by changing the way people connect with businesses. CoPilot AI is growing at a record pace, with record setting month over month new users and exciting new product features being shipped every quarter.
We’ll look to you to further accelerate this growth. You will be leading the development of new features, creating a user-friendly experience and developing new growth opportunities to further develop the CoPilot AI product line.
You will be setting the strategy and product direction to help your team achieve their quarterly goals. As a senior product manager you’ll also be deeply involved in the growth of the team. The scope for this role is very large, and the potential for impact is unmatched.
Who are you?
You are a business-minded product manager. You’re constantly coming up with great new feature ideas and thinking critically about which of them will make the biggest impact. You have strong user empathy and have experience building user-facing products. You know how to measure and interpret the results of your team’s efforts. You thrive in cross-functional roles and love working side-by-side with the best engineers and designers. You easily manage several projects at once. You work well under pressure, and you are accountable to results.
What You’ll Do:
- You'll prioritize the user experience above all else, focusing on value creation over value extraction
- You’ll develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap to positively impact our customers
- You’ll become an authority on your product area. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of customer research, feedback collection from cross-functional teammates and competitive data analysis
- You’ll execute at a fast pace with a focus on user experience, impact, and learning
- You’ll work with design and engineering partners to ship well-crafted products and appreciate the little big details
- You’ll define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Mentor our junior product managers so that they are on a fast track for PM growth
- You’ll drive execution against our plan in collaboration with engineering, design and marketing peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication
Skills You’ll Need:
- 5-8+ years of experience leading major product initiatives across consumer or direct-to-customer business products
- You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance
- Impact focus and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business
- Ability to think big and small to build a portfolio of experiments and larger features
- You are as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow and know when to do which. You can initiate and drive multiple projects concurrently
- Impeccable follow-through. You say what you’ll do, and do what you say. You hold your team to this standard. You don’t let details slip
- Must be a self-motivated team player and able to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight
- Data and business-minded. You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests. You understand the impact your work has on the business
- Superb communication skills (we emphasize team collaboration) - can convey technical concepts to non-technical people as well as turn non-technical requirements into technical specifications
- You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.
- Ability to design and navigate through conflicting priorities, turning ambiguity into clarity in a fast-changing environment
- You need to be a great problem solver
- Results-oriented, someone who knows how to get the job done regardless of circumstance
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (optional)
About CoPiot AI
CoPilot AI is a fast-growing, venture-backed enterprise SaaS/MarTech company headquartered in Vancouver. We were recently named a G2 High Performer and BC Technology Impact Award - Startup Success Finalist. CoPilot AI has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture, we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
Benefits of Working at CoPilot AI:
- You’ll get hands-on experience working in a fast-paced high-growth startup with a ton of room to grow
- You’ll work with people who enjoy moving fast every single day
- You’ll enjoy a flexible work environment and have access to our brand new downtown Vancouver office (once lock-down regulations are lifted)
- You’ll enjoy extended health benefits
- You’ll get above industry average vacation time
- You’ll have a $200 per month Wellness spending account
- You’ll get to know your colleagues through company-wide events hosted by our Culture Committee