CoPilot AI - Product Manager
Product · Vancouver, BC
We are looking for a product manager to help us grow our product team and expand the impact on our 2000+ customers. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth of CoPilot AI and an entire industry by changing the way people connect with businesses. CoPilot AI is growing at a record pace, with record setting month over month new users and exciting new product features being shipped every quarter.
We’ll look to you to help us continue this growth. You will be leading the development of new features, creating a user-friendly experiences and developing new growth opportunities to further develop the CoPilot AI product line.
You will be setting the strategy and product direction to help your team achieve their quarterly goals. The scope for this role is very large, and the potential for impact is unmatched.
Who are you?
You are a business-minded product manager. You’re constantly coming up with great new feature ideas and thinking critically about which of them will make the biggest impact. You have strong user empathy and have experience building user-facing products. You know how to measure and interpret the results of your team’s efforts. You thrive in cross-functional roles and love working side-by-side with the best engineers and designers. You easily manage several projects at once. You work well under pressure, and you are accountable to results.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll prioritize the user experience above all else, focusing on value creation over value extraction
- You’ll develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap to positively impact our customers
- You’ll become an authority on your product area. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of customer research, feedback collection from cross-functional teammates and competitive data analysis
- You’ll execute at a fast pace with a focus on user experience, impact, and learning
- You’ll work with design and engineering partners to ship well-crafted product and appreciate the little big details
- You’ll define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics
- You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company
- You’ll drive execution against our plan in collaboration with engineering, design and marketing peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
Skills You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of solid Product Management experience bringing products to market and seeing it through many iterations
- Strong analysis skills: you are superb at breaking down problems into logical steps
- Strong data-driven approach in decision making (via KPIs and metrics)
- Extensive experience in executing go-to-market strategies and launching new products
- Good eye for UI/UX design, understand methodology behind creating amazing user workflows
- Superb communication skills (we emphasize team collaboration) - can convey technical concepts to non-technical people as well as turn non-technical requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to design and navigate through conflicting priorities, turning ambiguity into clarity in a fast-changing environment
- You need to be a great problem solver
- Results-oriented, someone who knows how to get the job done regardless of circumstance
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (optional)
About CoPiot AI
CoPilot AI is a fast-growing, venture-backed enterprise SaaS/MarTech company headquartered in Vancouver. We were recently named a G2 High Performer and BC Technology Impact Award - Startup Success Finalist. CoPilot AI has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture, we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
Benefits of Working at CoPilot AI:
- You’ll get hands-on experience working in a fast-paced high-growth startup with a ton of room to grow
- You’ll work with people who enjoy moving fast every single day
- You’ll enjoy a flexible work environment and have access to our brand new downtown Vancouver office (once lock-down regulations are lifted)
- You’ll enjoy extended health benefits
- You’ll get above industry average vacation time
- You’ll have a $200 per month Wellness spending account
- You’ll get to know your colleagues through company-wide events hosted by our Culture Committee