CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS startup in hyper-growth mode and our mission is using AI to foster authentic human connections for businesses at scale.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Team Manager to mentor and grow a team of Account Strategists in a SaaS company growing at 200% year-over-year. Your team members will each manage over 150 customers and you’ll help them develop strategies to drive adoption, reduce churn, and identify opportunities for expansion.
You are fanatical about the customer experience. Friends say you host the best parties because you are constantly thinking about how to optimize the guest experience. You’re a dynamic leader with excellent communication skills. You’re comfortable jumping onto calls to support your team and inspire your team to drive change and embrace a continuous improvement culture.
What you’ll do:
• Inspire, nurture and grow a team of Account Strategists
• Challenge assumptions. Foster a culture of innovation and critical thinking
• Collaborate on each team member’s personal OKRs based on their strengths, areas to improve, and interests
• Conduct structured, regular 1:1s with team members to review customer priorities, projects, metrics and goals
• Perform coaching sessions and deliver feedback on the quality of customer interactions
• Drive evidence-based, strategic initiatives that enhance customer experience and help us achieve company goals
• At the end of the day: is your team improving the way customers find success?
What skills do you need?
• 3 years of work experience, plus 1 year in a management or an emerging leadership position
• Previous SaaS, Customer Success or Sales/BD experience
• Working knowledge of CRM systems
• Bonus: experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and knowledge of sales processes
What’s in it for you?
• You’ll get hands-on experience working in a fast-paced startup with a ton of room to grow
• You’ll enjoy a flexible work environment and have access to our brand new downtown Vancouver office (once lock-down ends)
• You’ll enjoy extended health benefits and a $200 per month Wellness spending account
• You’ll get above industry average paid vacation time