CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS startup in hypergrowth mode. Our mission is to create a kinder capitalism by enhancing digital human interactions, fundamentally changing the way people connect with businesses. As we scale into the next phase, we are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Team Manager to join our Customer Success team!
Friends say you host the best parties because you are constantly thinking about how to optimize the guest experience. You’re fanatical about the customer experience and are a dynamic leader with excellent communication skills.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you will lead and mentor a team of Account Strategists toward building trusted customer relationships, and helping them develop strategies to drive adoption, reduce churn, and identify opportunities for expansion. Empowering your team to drive positive change, you will ensure that each individual consistently meets or exceeds customers' needs, enabling them to achieve their business goals.
Living and breathing CoPilot AI’s values, you'll inspire through mindful thought leadership, fostering a team culture of collaboration, achievement and continuous learning. At the end of the day: is your team improving the way customers find success?
What you’ll do:
- Inspire, nurture and mentor a team of Account Strategists
- Support the development of each team member’s personal OKRs based on their strengths, areas to improve, and interests
- Conduct structured, regular 1:1s with team members to review customer priorities, projects, metrics and goals
- Coach and provide feedback on the quality of customer interactions
- Challenge assumptions. Foster a culture of innovation and critical thinking
- Drive evidence-based, strategic initiatives that enhance the customer experience to achieve company goals
- Collaborate across departments to further scale the business
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years in an account manager or customer success role, preferably in a SaaS environment
- At least 1-2 years of demonstrated experience successfully leading and coaching high-performing teams
- Experience managing metrics such as: NPS, CSAT, churn, and LTV
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Spirit of collaboration and teamwork; you work well with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- High levels of empathy and patience
- Genuine passion for optimizing the end-to-end experience in our customers’ journeys
- Bonus: knowledge of sales processes and experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
What’s in it for you:
- Work for one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada, according to Canadian Business
- Hands-on experience working in a fast-paced startup with a ton of room to grow
- A flexible work environment with access to our brand new downtown Vancouver office
- Comprehensive flex benefits package customizable to your specific needs
- A $200 per month health or wellness spending account
- Generous vacation policy with opportunities for additional paid time off
- Regular team and company events designed to help you have fun, relax and unwind
COVID-19 considerations: We have been allowing employees to work from home during the pandemic, but those who choose to come into the office may do so. We follow provincial recommendations for those who use the office.
CoPilot AI is a BC Technology Impact Award finalist and is named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
As an equal opportunity employer, CoPilot AI truly stands behind #diversity and are committed to creating an environment of inclusion where hiring decisions are based on merit and business needs and without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CoPilot AI also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.