CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based, venture-backed SaaS company with a mission: to create a kinder capitalism by enhancing digital human interactions, fundamentally changing the way people connect with businesses. Three billion people now live on social media, and yet, businesses and their sales teams are still operating on outdated tools like email and CRMs.
We believe in maximizing authentic and mutually beneficial human connections for business growth, which is why CoPilot AI automatically targets qualified people on social media, initiates one-to-one conversations and surfaces timely sales opportunities without requiring any cold calling, events, or expensive advertising. Our goal is to create a place where our customers can have more meaningful conversations at scale.
As we scale into the next phase, we are looking for an Eastern Canada-based Inbound Sales Representative to join our sales team!
*Please note that the hours of work will be 6am to 3pm EST.
This is an inside sales role, with a focus on selling marketing-generated inbound leads. Reporting to the Sales Team Lead, the Inbound Account Executive will manage the full sales cycle, including running demos, negotiating, and closing new business. As part of your success in this role, you will also re-engage leads in our CRM, turning warm leads into happy customers. We’re looking for a motivated and creative self-starter who will level up our team in how they directly impact CoPilot AI’s continued growth. As a key member of the sales team, the Inbound Account Executive is someone who is energized and driven by their goal of exceeding revenue targets while being a trusted advisor to our customers through understanding their needs and positioning CoPilot AI’s offerings as solutions.
As our first east coast hire, you will spend your first month onboarding at our head office in downtown Vancouver, BC. We want to ensure you feel supported and can effectively integrate into the role and start developing relationships with your colleagues! You'll have the opportunity to meet with and work alongside your immediate team members and connect with the wider team.
The Inbound Sales Rep plays a critical role in CoPilot AI’s ambitious growth plans and seamlessly combines industry knowledge, innovative vision, emotional intelligence, thought leadership, and a solutions-driven approach to promote excellence in alignment with CoPilot AI’s people-first culture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Respond to inbound leads while also researching and developing your own engagement strategies for warm leads in our CRM
- Engage and strategize with prospects and move them through the sales cycle
- Facilitate high-quality Zoom demonstrations of our technology and platform
- Identify customers' pain points and position our products as solutions, including uncovering up-sell opportunities
- You will live in our CRM, ensuring diligent notes are taken, and real-time task management is leveraged to stay on top of your opportunities
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Support product and engineering teams with feedback, insight, and opportunities on our product
- Leverage an extensive tech stack to ensure efficiency in your day to day work
- Attend daily growth meetings and regular cross-departmental meetings
- Develop a knowledge base of market trends and behavior to better respond to our customers' needs
What we're looking for:
- 1+ years of sales experience in a SaaS environment
- Strong track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Active listener who can respond to inquiries with empathy and sound knowledge
- A-Player who is hungry to learn, innovate and exceed personal goals
- Self-starter who is dependable and can act quickly and accurately on multiple priorities
- A natural leader with a coaching mentality who demonstrates a consistent ability to think critically and analytically
- Demonstrated strategic understanding of technical concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting relationships with team members, management, and external partners
- Strong strategic thinking skills paired with the courage to challenge the status quo
- Extremely proactive and thrives in a dynamic, move-fast, roll-up-your-sleeves culture
What’s in it for you:
- $80,000 - $90,000 CAD annual OTE (50/50)
- Work for one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada, according to Canadian Business
- Full health benefits customizable to your specific needs
- An additional $200 per month wellness spending account
- Generous vacation policy with opportunities for additional paid time off
- Regular team and company events designed to help you get to know your teammates better!
- Stock options upon hire
- A chance to be part of a break-out success story, working with other like-minded high performers
This is an important role within the company, and our expectations are equally high. Whatever you do should drive growth in the right direction. We will reward the right candidate with career growth, professional development opportunities and perks. Most importantly, you will be part of a success story, joining a team of high-performing professionals committed to excellence.
CoPilot AI is a BC Technology Impact Award finalist and is named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
As an equal opportunity employer, CoPilot AI truly stands behind #diversity and are committed to creating an environment of inclusion where hiring decisions are based on merit and business needs and without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CoPilot AI also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Our Values? Glad you asked!
#Ambition: We use our personal ambitions to focus us on solving our customers problems and making their lives easier, day by day
#Innovation: We're always innovating to create a simple yet powerful software tool where any person, with any level of experience, can use our product to achieve their goals
#Boldness: We commit to create a product that breaks the mold of tradition and disrupts the current market of out-of-date sales and prospecting methods
#Fun: Every day we strive to make prospecting and sales more fun for ourselves, and our customers, by bringing a more human element to prospecting
#Diversity: We value our diverse and energetic team. We celebrate the differences within ourselves while supporting the differences of our customers
#Trust and Transparency: We create trust and transparency by helping our customers uncover new opportunities, supporting their needs, and listening to their stories