CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS start-up with a mission: to create a kinder capitalism by enhancing digital human interactions, fundamentally changing the way people connect with businesses. Three billion people now live on social media, and yet, businesses and their sales teams are still operating on outdated tools like email and CRMs.
We believe in maximizing authentic and mutually beneficial human connections for business growth, which is why CoPilot AI automatically targets qualified people on social media, initiates one-to-one conversations and surfaces timely sales opportunities without requiring any cold calling, events, or expensive advertising. Our goal is to create a place where our customers can have more meaningful conversations at scale.
As we scale into the next phase, we are looking for a Vancouver-based Growth Marketer Co-op to join our Growth Marketing team for a four or eight month term starting in May 2022!
As the Growth Marketing Co-op at CoPilot AI, you will get the opportunity to develop your digital marketing skills whilst working with a team of senior Growth Marketers at one of Canada’s Fastest Growing companies.
We believe in meritocracy. Every voice in the business is equal and we promote a culture of transparency. Making it the ideal environment for you to hone your marketing skills and understand the inner workings of a fast-growing SaaS company.
You’ll work in a growing and capable team who achieve a lot with a little. We will give you all the support and trust you need to grow in this role. With this, we are hoping to find someone who can grow and ultimately have full autonomy and agency over key aspects of our marketing mix.
What you’ll do:
- Ideate and execute on the creation of content for our digital campaigns including: ads, videos, images, blogs, emails, landing pages and more.
- Maintain and improve the on-site experience across multiple user-journeys.
- Execute A/B tests and contribute to data-driven hypotheses.
- Measure the performance of your campaigns and work with various marketing tech including Google Analytics, FB Ads manager, Miro, Trello, Confluence etc.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks in support of the Growth team.
- Contribute to our thought leadership and SEO efforts in the form of blog articles and LinkedIn posts.
This is an important role within the company, and our expectations are equally high. Whatever you do should drive growth in the right direction. We will reward the right candidate with career growth, professional development opportunities and perks. Most importantly, you will be part of a success story, joining a team of high-performing professionals committed to excellence.
Who you are:
- Enrolled in a formal co-op program through your academic institution
- Working towards a degree in Business, Journalism, Design or Marketing
- Experience in a workplace environment
- Up-to-date on the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design and web-based UX/UI
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and draw conclusions
- Enviable interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting relationships with team members, management and external partners
- Strong strategic thinking skills paired with the courage to challenge the status quo
- Extremely proactive and thrives in a dynamic, move-fast, roll-up-your-sleeves culture
What’s in it for you:
- Work for one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada, according to Canadian Business
- A flexible work environment with access to our new downtown Vancouver office (and a fully stocked kitchen!)
- Generous vacation policy with opportunities for additional paid time off
- Regular team and company events designed to help you get to know your teammates better!
- A chance to be part of a break-out success story, working with other like-minded high performers
COVID-19 considerations: We have been allowing employees to work from home during the pandemic, but those who choose to come into the office may do so. We follow provincial recommendations for those who use the office.
CoPilot AI is a BC Technology Impact Award finalist and is named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. We were also recently named by Deloitte as a 2021 Canada Companies-to-Watch Winner!
As an equal opportunity employer, CoPilot AI truly stands behind #diversity and are committed to creating an environment of inclusion where hiring decisions are based on merit and business needs and without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CoPilot AI also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Our Values? Glad you asked!
#Ambition: We use our personal ambitions to focus us on solving our customers problems and making their lives easier, day by day
#Innovation: We're always innovating to create a simple yet powerful software tool where any person, with any level of experience, can use our product to achieve their goals
#Boldness: We commit to create a product that breaks the mold of tradition and disrupts the current market of out-of-date sales and prospecting methods
#Fun: Every day we strive to make prospecting and sales more fun for ourselves, and our customers, by bringing a more human element to prospecting
#Diversity: We value our diverse and energetic team. We celebrate the differences within ourselves while supporting the differences of our customers
#Trust and Transparency: We create trust and transparency by helping our customers uncover new opportunities, supporting their needs, and listening to their stories