Are you a strong verbal & written communicator? Do you get excited when your favourite product launches a new feature just so you can drive the launch plan? Do you have experience in managing and executing cross-functional projects?
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help our Product and Marketing team scale in 2022 and ultimately make a direct impact on our ambitious business and revenue goals.
You’ll join at an exciting time. We recently launched a new product and we have more in the pipeline. You’ll help us innovate towards a suite of products that help people grow their business at scale. If this sounds exciting, then we’d love to meet you.
CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS start-up with a mission: to innovate the way people grow their business, by humanizing digital interactions.
Our values are:
Ambition: We use our personal ambitions to focus on solving our customer's problems and making their lives easier, day by day
Innovation: We're always innovating to create a simple yet powerful software tool where any person, with any level of experience, can use our product to achieve their goals
Boldness: We commit to creating a product that breaks the mold of tradition and disrupts the current market of out-of-date sales and prospecting methods
Fun: Every day we strive to make prospecting and sales more fun for ourselves, and our customers, by bringing a more human element to prospecting
Diversity: We value our diverse and energetic team. We celebrate the differences within ourselves while supporting the differences of our customers
Trust and Transparency: We create trust and transparency by helping our customers uncover new opportunities, supporting their needs, and listening to their stories
What you’ll do:
- Own internal & external product launch plans, communications, and go-to-market (GTM) execution
- Create messaging, value propositions, customer emails, in-app messaging, blogs & much more!
- Work directly with the Product and Marketing teams to create an experimental approach to solving real problems for our customers
- Manage strategic initiative such as market and competitor analysis, pricing analysis, and buyer personas & use cases
- Help to enable our Sales & Customer Success teams to better understand our product features and get excited about the amazing work that’s being launched
- Help the Product team reach their goals in terms of product adoption & engagement as well as the Marketing team goals of net new revenue creation
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in SaaS
- You have experience working in project management
- You love to write compelling, long-form copy that tells a unique story for a specific audience
- You don’t shy away from presenting to a group or interviewing customers
- You have experience managing and executing cross-functional projects
- Your attention to detail and organizational skills are top-notch
- You’re familiar with SaaS/technology products and the internal team functions (CX, Sales, Marketing, Product)
- You have experience working in a startup, and terms like product-led growth are second nature for you
What’s in it for you:
- Gain hands-on experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup with a ton of room to grow
- Be a leader within the organization and visibly see the impact you have on the business
- A flexible work environment and access to our brand new downtown Vancouver office (and a fully stocked kitchen!)
- Extended health benefits, customizable to your specific needs
- Above industry average vacation time
- An additional $200 per month health and wellness spending account
- Company-wide events hosted by our Culture Committee, as well as regular team events, designed to foster connections between CoPilotteers
- Stock options upon hire
- A chance to be part of a break-out success story, working with other like-minded high performers
- A competitive base salary between the range of $80,000 - 95,000 CAD
About CoPilot AI
CoPilot AI is a BC Technology Impact Award finalist and is named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies. Our product is consistently a G2 & Capterra leader.
As an equal opportunity employer, CoPilot AI truly stands behind #diversity and are committed to creating an environment of inclusion where hiring decisions are based on merit and business needs and without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CoPilot AI also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.