Do you want to help businesses communicate with their audience in a more personal and human way? Can you weave a compelling narrative that makes people the hero in their own story? Are you a relentless creative?
We are looking for a kick-ass Marketing & Product Content Writer to build a nourishing relationship with our audience of passionate and informed; sales/marketing, CS and recruitment professionals. If this sounds exciting, then we’d love to meet you.
CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS start-up with a mission: to innovate the way people grow their business, by humanizing digital interactions.
Our values are:
Ambition: We use our personal ambitions to focus on solving our customer's problems and making their lives easier, day by day
Innovation: We're always innovating to create a simple yet powerful software tool where any person, with any level of experience, can use our product to achieve their goals
Boldness: We commit to creating a product that breaks the mold of tradition and disrupts the current market of out-of-date sales and prospecting methods
Fun: Every day we strive to make prospecting and sales more fun for ourselves, and our customers, by bringing a more human element to prospecting
Diversity: We value our diverse and energetic team. We celebrate the differences within ourselves while supporting the differences of our customers
Trust and Transparency: We create trust and transparency by helping our customers uncover new opportunities, supporting their needs, and listening to their stories
What you’ll do:
- Research, develop, and write compelling content marketing pieces that have a point of view, provide unique value to our audiences, build awareness, and drive users
- Write, edit, and test copy on our website, platforms, and products
- Write and review email copy to engage our core audiences and encourage them to take action
- Support the search engine optimization (SEO) strategy
- Work with our Growth/Product team to build compelling customer centric content strategies across acquisition, activation and upsell user journeys
- Be responsible for the production of written content, ensuring it is available to our audience where and when they need it
- Elevate the quality of our marketing and product copy, making sure it conveys clarity of thought, and is compelling and action-inducing for an intelligent, driven audience
Who you are:
- You have 2 years of experience in a marketing or content writing position
- You're a passionate storyteller, and you're great at converting keywords into engaging, readable content that promotes growth
- You understand the importance of SEO strategy and trends when developing content
- You demonstrate outstanding clarity of thought in communication and analysis, and the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
- You’re a relentless, creative problem solver who is unwilling to compromise on the clarity and impact of copy
- You possess a strong understanding of the components of compelling, action-inducing communications
- You demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communications skills and perfect grammar and command of the English language
- You’re a collaborator in team environments; you are considerate of other people’s viewpoints, but are not afraid to make your voice heard
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at CoPilot AI. We are builders by nature.
- You’ve done something like this before in or for a B2B SaaS/technology company
- You have experience working in a startup and terms like product-led growth are second nature for you
- You have experience working with Webflow
- You understand the value of data and how to use it to improve content
What’s in it for you:
- Gain hands-on experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup with a ton of room to grow
- Be a leader within the organization and visibly see the impact you have on the business
- A flexible work environment and access to our brand new downtown Vancouver office (and a fully stocked kitchen!)
- Company-wide events hosted by our Culture Committee, as well as regular team events, designed to foster connections between CoPilotteers
- A chance to be part of a break-out success story, working with other like-minded high performers
- A competitive hourly rate of $30.00 - $40.00 CAD per hour of service
About CoPilot AI
CoPilot AI is a BC Technology Impact Award finalist and is named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies. Our product is consistently a G2 & Capterra leader.
As an equal opportunity employer, CoPilot AI truly stands behind #diversity and are committed to creating an environment of inclusion where hiring decisions are based on merit and business needs and without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CoPilot AI also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.