Are you a natural storyteller who understands the power of a strong content marketing campaign? Do you get excited at the thought of sharing inspiring and impactful stories with the world? You don’t just create great content, you do it strategically to meet specific metrics and goals. You’re looking to lead the growth content strategy at an ambitious and challenging start-up - CoPilot AI is the spot for you!
We are looking for an experienced Growth Content Marketer to join our Growth Marketing team.
Working as a Growth Content Marketer, you’ll craft content that drives awareness of the CoPilot AI brand and acquires new customers. While you may have dabbled in a bit of everything in past roles, you now specialize in storytelling, creating content for blogs, case studies, social, and landing pages. You’ll be responsible for shaping our burgeoning growth content strategy, driving the execution, identifying content opportunities that help CoPilot AI to rank on organic search, drive video views, and capture the attention of customers. You don’t just craft compelling content—you have a plan for promotion, too.
You’ll join at an exciting time. We recently launched a new product and we have more in the pipeline. If this sounds exciting, then we’d love to meet you.
CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS start-up with a mission to innovate the way people grow their business, by humanizing digital interactions, in a scalable way.
What you’ll do:
- Implement content marketing campaigns by creating case studies, ebooks, videos, webinars, whitepapers, newsletters and similar content that can be either new or repurposed from existing material
- Write, edit, and publish original content supporting our demand and lead generation efforts
- Identify topic ideas and craft scripts for videos to grow our YouTube channel
- Write content both for our owned channels and platforms as well as guest posts on other platforms
- Create plans that are about great content, but with thought to where, when, and how it will be promoted for maximum reach and impact
- Work closely with the team to refine strategies and execute on content initiatives
- Foster an open, collaborative, and inclusive environment for the marketing team
- Build content that entertains and engages our ICP and associated personas while, most importantly, making their lives better
- Work with our team to test and optimize landing page copy, design and CTA impact
What you’ll need:
- Possess 3+ years as a content marketer and are now looking to take your career to the next level
- Have experience crafting content for written materials, videos, infographics, landing pages, and web copy
- Are a persuasive storyteller that has successfully helped establish a company’s written voice & thought leadership content (bonus points if it was for SaaS)
- You are an impeccable writer and editor, with skills in providing constructive feedback to other writers
- Know how to write irresistible headlines for blogs, social media, landing pages, and emails
- Understand and relate to different user personas and able to craft compelling content that speaks to the core motivating drivers of these audiences
- Jump easily between different personas and juggle varying content pieces
- Have experience creating and executing content campaigns, online events, and other non-PPC digital campaigns
- You’re not only creative but have a proven ability to build content that converts and inspires
- You’re strategic in your content – connecting your customer-focus with your marketing and growth acumen
- Do great work and thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment (with experience to prove it)
You might be the person we’re looking for if you:
- Are eager to learn and grow—you continue to seek opportunities to level up your skills
- Are passionate about creating inspiring and helpful content to help readers succeed
- Can put yourself in the shoes of your audience and internal stakeholders to anticipate their needs—you’re empathetic to your core
- Have past wins you’re proud of, generating a large number of consistent, relevant leads from content marketing
- Get excited about digital marketing and business growth. We’re building our own company by helping thousands of entrepreneurs build theirs—it doesn’t get more rewarding than this!
- Plan optimization and growth experiments in your sleep. Terms like CTR, LTV, Open Rates, Analytics, A/B Testing and Acquisition Funnels are also regular parts of your vocabulary.
- Constantly think outside the box, coming up with creative ways to dominate and reignite channels and connections (rapid growth is the name of the game!)
Bonus points if you:
- Previously worked at a SaaS company during a high growth stage
- Scaled a content program resulting in significant revenue impact
What’s in it for you:
- Gain hands-on experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup with a ton of room to grow
- Be a leader within the organization and visibly see the impact you have on the business
- A flexible work environment and access to our brand new downtown Vancouver office (and a fully stocked kitchen!)
- Extended health benefits, customizable to your specific needs
- An additional $200 per month health and wellness spending account
- Company-wide events hosted by our Culture Committee, as well as regular team events, designed to foster connections between CoPilotteers
- Stock options upon hire
- A chance to be part of a break-out success story, working with other like-minded high performers
- A competitive base salary between the range of $70,000 - $75,000 CAD
About CoPilot AI
CoPilot AI is a BC Technology Impact Award finalist and is named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies. Our product is consistently a G2 & Capterra leader.
As an equal opportunity employer, CoPilot AI truly stands behind #diversity and are committed to creating an environment of inclusion where hiring decisions are based on merit and business needs and without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CoPilot AI also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Please also share examples of content you have created in previous roles/personal projects. Some examples of relevant personal projects could be videos on your Youtube channel, posts on your blog, etc. Whatever you feel best showcases your talent.