CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS start-up with a mission: to innovate the way people grow their business, by humanizing digital interactions.
We believe in maximizing authentic and mutually beneficial human connections for business growth, which is why CoPilot AI automatically targets qualified people on social media, initiates one-to-one conversations, and surfaces timely sales opportunities without requiring any cold calling, events, or expensive advertising. Our goal is to create a place where our customers can have more meaningful conversations at scale.
As we lean into the next phase, we are looking for an experienced Vancouver-based Customer Success Implementation Specialist to join our fantastic Customer Success team!
If you’re invigorated by happy customers and make it your life’s mission to understand what customers want (and need!), we’d love to hear from you. This role is critical to kick-starting our customers’ campaigns and setting them on the road to success.
Reporting to the Customer Success Team Lead, the Customer Success Implementation Specialist will be responsible for supporting new customers through the implementation and onboarding process. We believe a large part of our competitive advantage is attributed to the close relationships that our Customer Success team builds with our customers, through understanding our customers' campaigns, needs, nuances, and focus areas of support.
The Customer Success Implementation Specialist plays a critical role in CoPilot AI’s ambitious growth plans and seamlessly combines industry knowledge, innovative vision, emotional intelligence, thought leadership, and a solutions-driven approach, to promote excellence in alignment with CoPilot AI’s people-first culture.
What you’ll do:
- Onboard customers to them set-up up for success. This vital task involves collaborating on our customers’ initial campaign strategy and educating customers on best practices with our software platform, ensuring they achieve Minimum Viable Customer Status within 8 weeks
- Provide technical and platform support. You will investigate and troubleshoot technical issues and, using a range of applications (including Intercom, Close CRM, Zoom, and Loom), ensure you are proactive in controlling any customer fire while it is small and manageable.
- Collaborate & guide customers on audience identification and sales best practices. Assist customers when it comes to refining outreach criteria and sales messaging to help drive business growth.
- Maintaining Customer Relationships. Engaging with customers post-implementation to identify and promote growth and expansion opportunities (up-selling and cross-selling).
- Building Customer Champions. You will proactively work with clients to help them succeed using CoPilot AI and turn them into Customer Champions that become advocates for using our platform.
- Focus on data. Your success is our success! You will be responsible for identifying expansion opportunities and promoting customer advocacy, generating referrals, case studies, and customer reviews.
- Be part of the team. We need someone who’s willing to go the extra mile and help to generate ideas and solve problems for our customers. You will cross-collaborate with our sales, product & engineering teams and add to the discussion, take on your own projects, and see how you can impact the overall business.
- Own the outcome. At the end of the day: are you helping our customers grow their business? Are customers renewing and buying more? Are our customers happy to be guided by you?
This is an important role within the company, and our expectations are equally high. Whatever you do should drive growth in the right direction. We will reward the right candidate with career growth, professional development opportunities, and perks. Most importantly, you will be part of a success story, joining a team of high-performing professionals committed to excellence.
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of account or customer management experience, preferably in SaaS
- Possess deep empathy for the customer experience and sound great on the phone
- Tech savvy - you know the lingo and how the processes work
- Extremely organized (because you will be onboarding a lot of customers all with distinct requirements)
- Highly motivated individual with the uncanny ability to sniff out an up-sell or revenue opportunity
- Quick learner, driven, and have a great work ethic
- Natural communicator with the ability to inspire and influence
- Problem-solver extraordinaire,
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting relationships with team members, management and external partners
- Strong strategic thinking skills paired with the courage to challenge the status quo
- Extremely proactive and thrives in a dynamic, move-fast, roll-up-your-sleeves culture
- Experience with LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator
- 1+ years of sales experience
What’s in it for you:
- Work for one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada, according to Canadian Business
- A flexible work environment with access to our new downtown Vancouver office (and a fully stocked kitchen!)
- Full health benefits customizable to your specific needs
- An additional $200 per month wellness spending account
- Generous vacation policy with opportunities for additional paid time off
- Regular team and company events, designed to help you get to know your teammates better!
- Stock options upon hire
- A chance to be part of a break-out success story, working with other like-minded high performers
COVID-19 considerations: We have been allowing employees to work from home during the pandemic, but those who choose to come into the office may do so. We follow provincial recommendations for those who use the office.
CoPilot AI is a BC Technology Impact Award finalist and is named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. We were also recently named by Deloitte as a 2021 Canada Companies-to-Watch Winner!
As an equal opportunity employer, CoPilot AI truly stands behind #diversity and are committed to creating an environment of inclusion where hiring decisions are based on merit and business needs and without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CoPilot AI also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Our Values? Glad you asked!
#Ambition: We use our personal ambitions to focus us on solving our customers' problems and making their lives easier, day by day
#Innovation: We're always innovating to create a simple yet powerful software tool where any person, with any level of experience, can use our product to achieve their goals
#Boldness: We commit to create a product that breaks the mold of tradition and disrupts the current market of out-of-date sales and prospecting methods
#Fun: Every day we strive to make prospecting and sales more fun for ourselves, and our customers, by bringing a more human element to prospecting
#Diversity: We value our diverse and energetic team. We celebrate the differences within ourselves while supporting the differences of our customers
#Trust and Transparency: We create trust and transparency by helping our customers uncover new opportunities, supporting their needs, and listening to their stories