Revenue Operations: Account Manager - Renewals
We usually respond within two weeks
CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS start-up with a mission: to innovate the way people grow their business, by humanizing digital interactions, in a scalable way.
We believe in maximizing authentic and mutually beneficial human connections for business growth, which is why CoPilot AI automatically targets qualified people on social media, initiates one-to-one conversations, and surfaces timely sales opportunities without requiring any cold calling, events, or expensive advertising. Our goal is to create a place where our customers can have more meaningful conversations at scale.
As we lean into the next phase, we are looking for a Vancouver-based Account Manager - Renewals to join our fantastic Revenue Operations team!
If you’re invigorated by happy customers and make it your mission to understand what customers want (and need!), we’d love to hear from you. This role is critical for identifying key re-engagement and upsell opportunities and maximising on customer renewal potential.
Reporting to the Revenue Operations Lead, the Account Manager - Renewals will be responsible for proactively managing the renewal process for our 6/12 month term customers, re-engaging paused accounts and identifying accounts with growth potential.
We believe a large part of our competitive advantage is attributed to the close relationships that our Revenue Operations team builds with our customers, through understanding our customers' campaigns, needs, nuances, and focus areas of support.
The Account Manager - Renewals plays a critical role in CoPilot AI’s ambitious growth plans and seamlessly combines industry knowledge, innovative vision, emotional intelligence, thought leadership, and a solutions-driven approach, to promote excellence in alignment with CoPilot AI’s people-first culture.
What will you be doing?
Renewals and Re-engagement
- Customer Re-Engagement. This vital task involves identifying customers who have lost momentum and helping to kick-start their engagement with CoPilot AI. Armed with a range of technical and process-driven solutions, you’ll re-engage clients and set them back on the path to success.
- Renewals Management. Responsible for ensuring our long term SMB clients are renewing on time, you will keep a close watch on their accounts to flag any churn risks and collaborate with Revenue Operations colleagues to rescue at-risk accounts.
- Maintaining Customer Relationships. Engaging with customers post-implementation to identify and promote growth and expansion opportunities (up-selling and cross-selling).
- Building Customer Champions. You will proactively work with clients to help them succeed using CoPilot AI and turn them into Customer Champions that become advocates for using our platform.
- Focus on data. Your success is our success! You will be responsible for identifying expansion opportunities and promoting customer advocacy, generating referrals, case studies, and customer reviews.
- Be part of the team. We need someone who’s willing to go the extra mile and help to generate ideas and solve problems for our customers. You will cross-collaborate with our sales, product & engineering teams and add to the discussion, take on your own projects, and see how you can impact the overall business.
- Own the outcome. At the end of the day: are you helping our customers grow their business? Are customers renewing and buying more? Are our customers happy to be guided by you?
This is an important role within the company, and our expectations are equally high. Whatever you do should drive growth in the right direction. We will reward the right candidate with career growth, professional development opportunities, and perks. Most importantly, you will be part of a success story, joining a team of high-performing professionals committed to excellence.
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of account management experience, preferably in SaaS
- Possess deep empathy for the customer experience and sound great on the phone
- Tech savvy - you know the lingo and how the processes work
- Extremely organized (you’ll have your eye across a large number of accounts in order to spot at-risk subscriptions and keeping on top of the renewals process for more than 200 long term customers)
- Highly motivated individual with the uncanny ability to sniff out an up-sell or revenue opportunity
- Quick learner, driven, and have a great work ethic
- Natural communicator with the ability to inspire and influence
- Problem-solver extraordinaire
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting relationships with team members, management and external partners
- Strong strategic thinking skills paired with the courage to challenge the status-quo
- Extremely proactive and thrives in a dynamic, move-fast, roll-up-your-sleeves culture
- Experience with LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator
- Sales experience
What’s in it for you:
- Work for one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada, according to Canadian Business
- A hybrid work environment with access to our new downtown Vancouver office (and a fully stocked kitchen!)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision
- An additional $200 per month wellness spending account
- Generous vacation policy with opportunities for additional paid time off
- Regular team and company events, designed to help you get to know your teammates better!
- Stock options upon hire
- A chance to be part of a break-out success story, working with other like-minded high performers
COVID-19 considerations: As of April 8, 2022, employers are no longer required to have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and must follow communicable disease guidance instead. Currently, team members come into the office twice per week.
CoPilot AI is a BC Technology Impact Award finalist and is named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. We were also recently named by Deloitte as a 2021 Canada Companies-to-Watch Winner!
As an equal opportunity employer, CoPilot AI truly stands behind #diversity and are committed to creating an environment of inclusion where hiring decisions are based on merit and business needs and without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CoPilot AI also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Our Values? Glad you asked!
#Innovation: Build new things
#Boldness: Give a shit
#Authenticity: Be real
- Revenue Operations
- Vancouver, BC
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About CoPilot AI
CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS start-up with a mission: to innovate the way people grow their businesses, by humanizing digital interactions, in a scalable way. We are a BC Technology Impact Award finalist, named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. We were also recently named by Deloitte as a 2021 Canada Companies-to-Watch Winner.
Revenue Operations: Account Manager - Renewals
Loading application form
Already working at CoPilot AI?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.