Are you passionate about product positioning, sales enablement, and feature experimentation? Want to be a part of building solutions that radically transform the way businesses grow and interact digitally? Are you a data driven leader with demonstrated ability in executing cross-functional initiatives? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS startup operating in the cross-section between A.I. and sales enablement. Leveraging the power of A.I. and social networking, CoPilot AI helps professionals qualify their prospect pool and scale their efforts, while providing personality insights and prediction tools that lead to more meaningful conversations. Valuing innovation, boldness, and authenticity above all else, CoPilot AI’s mission is to innovate the way people grow their business, by humanizing digital interactions, in a scalable way.
Our team is looking for an experienced sales enablement team member to help us position and communicate our suite of innovative products. Recognized as one of Canada's fastest growing companies and a consistent G2 and Capterra leader in our space, you’ll be joining a team with an appetite for innovation and industry disruption. Wait, did you say growing… in today’s economy? You got it! Our team is still growing and we’ve recently launched a new product to boot; just one of many in the pipeline. If this sounds exciting, then we’d love to meet you.
Working directly with Product Design, Growth Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales teams on a daily basis, this role is a critical component in communicating how our products deliver value to our customers. As a member of our newly formed Product Marketing function, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate across the organization as we design new adoption tactics, educational collateral, and product positioning from the ground up! While growing our function, exploring new segment personas and iterating on features and customer touch points happens on a regular basis, so experience in experimentation and feature testing is a must.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with product, demand gen, sales, and retention teams to maximize value propositions.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for product launches and ongoing development.
- Support and/or lead the creation of product content, such as guides, live training, video scripts, concierge tools, best practice articles, etc…
- Create and deliver high-quality content that communicates the value of new or enhanced functionality.
- Design and lead initiatives that help maintain/increase retention, helping existing users realize value.
- Manage and execute on strategic initiatives, such as market and competitor analysis, pricing analysis, and buyer personas and use cases.
- Work with product teams to ensure in-app messaging is consistent and engaging.
- Work directly with product and marketing teams to create experimental approaches in order to rapidly understand our business constraints.
- Analyze and track product performance and user feedback.
- Help our business reach its revenue, product adoption, and retention goals.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in sales enablement related roles in a SaaS based business.
- 2+ years of sales and/or customer success experience is an asset.
- Well versed in sales cycles and prospecting tactics, along with the tools required to execute efficiently.
- Experience in supporting sales and CS team during new feature & product launches.
- An aptitude for copywriting and content that tells a compelling story.
- Strong collaborator who’s passionate about maximizing potential through technology.
- You don’t shy away from presenting to a group or interviewing customers.
- Experience and strengths in executing cross-functional projects.
- Top-notch in terms of your attention to detail and ability to complete complex tasks.
- Familiar with SaaS/technology products and their development/deployment cycles.
What’s in it for you:
- Ample room for growth, both personally and professionally.
- An environment that recognizes and promotes all contributions made by both individual contributors and managers across the organization.
- An equitable approach to compensation, with industry compensation standards transparency and clarity with respect to growth and promotion opportunities.
- Work for one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada, according to Canadian Business
- A hybrid work environment with access to our new downtown Vancouver office.
- A desk with your name on it (no floating desks here).
- Generous vacation policy with opportunities for additional paid time off.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision.
- An additional $200 per month health and wellness spending account.
- A competitive annual base salary between the range of $65,000 - $80,000 CAD, commensurate with experience and skill level.
- Stock options upon hire.
- Company-wide events hosted by our Culture Committee, as well as regular team events, designed to foster connections between CoPilotteers.
- A chance to be part of a break-out success story, working with other like-minded high performers.
As of April 8, 2022, employers are no longer required to have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and must follow communicable disease guidance instead. Currently, team members come into the office a minimum of twice per week.
About CoPilot AI
CoPilot AI is a BC Technology Impact Award finalist and is named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies.
As an equal opportunity employer, CoPilot AI truly stands behind #diversity and are committed to creating an environment of inclusion where hiring decisions are based on merit and business needs and without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CoPilot AI also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Our Values? Glad you asked!
#Innovation: Build new things
#Boldness: Give a shit
#Authenticity: Be real
- Vancouver, BC
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About CoPilot AI
CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS start-up with a mission: to innovate the way people grow their businesses, by humanizing digital interactions, in a scalable way. We are a BC Technology Impact Award finalist, named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. We were also recently named by Deloitte as a 2021 Canada Companies-to-Watch Winner.
Loading application form
Already working at CoPilot AI?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.