CoPilot AI, an award-winning Vancouver-based SaaS startup, is revolutionizing how businesses grow by humanizing digital interactions at scale. At the heart of our mission is the belief in the power of authentic, mutually beneficial human connections, as the cornerstone of business growth. Through our AI technology, we target qualified prospects on social media, ignite personalized conversations, and unearth timely sales opportunities – all without resorting to cold calling, expensive advertising, or events. Our commitment is to foster a space where our clients can enjoy more meaningful conversations at scale.
As we chart a course to our exciting next chapter, we're on the hunt for a dynamic and motivated Vancouver-based Inbound Account Executive to join our high-performing sales team!
Imagine being part of an inside sales role that lets you blend your knack for nurturing marketing-generated inbound leads and crafting AE-generated outbound opportunities. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will orchestrate the complete sales cycle, from running compelling demos to negotiation and finally, sealing the deal on new business. You'll have the chance to leverage our own CoPilot AI Campaigns for outreach, directly convert warm leads into elated customers, and take an active role in propelling CoPilot AI’s ongoing growth.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Respond to inbound leads and develop innovative outreach strategies to warm leads in our CRM and the wider market.
- Engage with prospects, strategize to move them through the sales cycle, and seal the deal.
- Work diligently in our CRM, meticulously noting and managing real-time tasks to stay abreast of your opportunities.
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Provide feedback, insight, and opportunities to our product and engineering teams.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably within a SaaS environment.
- A natural leader with a proven track record of self-improvement, upward growth, and exceeding KPIs or quotas.
- Stellar written and verbal communicator.
- Dependable self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a knack for building trust with team members, management, and external partners.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation: Earnings Range between CAD $85,000 - $150,000+
- Annual Base of $70,000, On Target Earnings of $110,000
- High-performing reps can hit 30% over OTE, and do so regularly
- Progression Path: Senior Inside Account Executive
- Hybrid Work Environment: Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work environment with 2 days per week in our office located in downtown Vancouver, and work from home when you need it
- Comprehensive Benefits: We've got you covered with a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance
- Health and Wellness Spending Account: We care about your well-being inside and outside the office. You will receive an additional $200 per month for a health and wellness spending account for gym memberships, haircuts, ski lift tickets, home office setup, and more.
- Paid Time Off: We offer a generous paid time off policy as we believe that rest and rejuvenation are key for high-performance
- Stock Options: Upon joining CoPilot AI, you will receive stock options with the expectation of significant value. We're a team of high performers working together on a breakthrough success story, and we want you to share in the value we're creating.
- Culture Building Initiatives: Company-wide events hosted by our Culture Committee, as well as regular team events, designed to foster connections between CoPilotteers
This vital role carries significant expectations, and we reward those who deliver. We are committed to fostering your professional growth and offering a host of perks. Most importantly, you will become part of a success story, surrounded by a team of high-performing professionals passionately pursuing excellence.
As of April 8, 2022, employers are no longer required to have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and must follow communicable disease guidance instead. Currently, team members come into the office twice per week.
CoPilot AI has been recognized as a BC Technology Impact Award finalist and lauded by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies. Deloitte recently spotlighted us as a 2021 Canada Companies-to-Watch Winner!
As an equal opportunity employer, we champion #diversity and pledge to foster an inclusive environment. All hiring decisions are made based on merit and business needs and without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. At CoPilot AI, we are proud to accommodate workplace requirements for individuals with disabilities as mandated by law.
Our Values? We thought you'd never ask!
#Innovation: We're passionate about building new things, pushing boundaries, and stepping outside our comfort zone. We're at the forefront of technological innovation, and we're always looking forward.
#Boldness: We care deeply about what we do. We're committed, we're driven, and we're not afraid to make bold decisions or take calculated risks. We go the extra mile, we invest our time, energy, and passion because we truly believe in our mission and our product.
#Authenticity: We are genuine, transparent, and real. We believe in the power of authenticity in all our interactions, whether with clients, colleagues, or stakeholders. We value honest, open communication and always being true to who we are.
Excited? So are we! Come join our journey, transform your career, and play a pivotal role in redefining the landscape of digital interactions. Together, let's humanize digital interactions at scale.