CoPilot AI, an award-winning Vancouver-based SaaS startup, is revolutionizing how businesses grow by humanizing digital interactions at scale. At the heart of our mission is the belief in the power of authentic, mutually beneficial human connections, as the cornerstone of business growth. Through our AI technology, we target qualified prospects on social media, ignite personalized conversations, and unearth timely sales opportunities – all without resorting to cold calling, expensive advertising, or events. Our commitment is to foster a space where our clients can enjoy more meaningful conversations at scale.
As we chart a course to our exciting next chapter, we're on the hunt for a dynamic and motivated Senior Growth Marketer to join our high-performing team!
CoPilot AI is looking for a Senior Growth Marketer who will be instrumental in enhancing our customer lifecycle, and a key member of our Growth Marketing team. We need a data-driven individual passionate about growth experiments and eager to spearhead our ambitious growth strategies. Reporting to our Manager of Revenue Operations, you'll craft strategies encompassing customer acquisition and conversion. In collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams, you'll run data-driven experiments, targeting optimal CAC, LTV, and churn rates, all with the goal of driving growth and ensuring customer retention.
If you're proactive, data-centric, and eager to make a significant impact in a fast-paced startup environment, we'd love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
Together with the team, you will work on improving CoPilot AI’s inbound funnel campaigns that drive our pipeline. You’ll own lead lifecycle programs with the goal of converting prospects to MQLs, MQLs to Meetings, Meetings to Opps and Opps to customers! You’ll work closely with marketing ops to understand the impact of our marketing programs and help make decisions on where we should invest our resources next.
What you’re responsible for:
- Strategic Planning
- Growth Strategy: Craft and enact strategies for customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and upselling.
- Market Research: Identify trends, customer needs, and new opportunities for growth.
- Budget Management: Efficiently manage the marketing budget for optimal ROI.
- Data Analysis and Experimentation
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Analyze metrics to inform strategies and make data-driven decisions.
- A/B Testing: Conduct A/B tests to understand customer behavior and preferences better.
- Experimentation: Develop and execute growth experiments to test hypotheses and scale successful initiatives.
- Customer Lifecycle Management
- Customer Segmentation: Segment customer base into different cohorts for more targeted marketing initiatives.
- Email Marketing: Design, implement, and optimize email marketing campaigns for engagement and retention.
- Content and Campaign Management
- Content Strategy: Develop a content marketing strategy to attract, engage, and retain customers.
- Campaign Management: Oversee the execution of multi-channel campaigns across platforms such as social media, paid advertising, SEO, and more.
- Performance Tracking: Track and measure the success of marketing campaigns, providing regular updates to stakeholders.
- Team Collaboration
- Cross-Functional Leadership: : Collaborate closely with Sales, Product, and Customer Success to align goals, while leading and mentoring the growth marketing team.
- Reporting: Provide regular updates and reports on growth metrics, experiment results, and campaign performance to senior management.
Who you are:
As a proactive and ambitious professional, you're eager to build your own lead generation engine. Your enthusiasm extends to all aspects of the lead lifecycle. Whether it's developing innovative integrated marketing campaigns across channels like email, social media, and digital ads, or refining lead scoring protocols to ensure high-quality leads are passed to the sales team, you're up for the challenge. Additionally, you'll own our nurture tracks for all known leads and collaborate with marketing operations to fine-tune our HubSpot platform.
You're not just doing a job; you're solving problems and filling gaps. You identify areas in our lead funnel that require improvement and work cross-functionally to enhance them. You recognize that the sales team is your internal customer and strive to ensure that your campaigns are generating the leads they need to succeed.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing/Growth Marketing role
- Growth mindset:
- Tackle complex projects iteratively, even with incomplete information.
- Quickly adapt to and learn new tools or processes.
- Strong execution skills:
- Independently propose and lead initiatives in your expertise domain.
- Strategically prioritize between competing tasks.
- Strong collaboration skills: Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong working knowledge & experience in:
- Copywriting for web formats (e.g. blog, email, video, etc)
- Technical SEO (pillar-cluster keyword strategy, backlinking, schema markup)
- Customer lifecycle content strategy (content execution for TOFU, MOFU, BOFU)
- Intermediate technical experience in:
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager & GA4
- CMS (Webflow preferred)
- CRM (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience using design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, etc.)
- Experience working in a B2B software company
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation: A competitive annual base salary between the range of $85,000 to $95,000 CAD, commensurate with experience and skill level. In addition, you will also be eligible for an annual performance bonus of up to 15% of the base salary.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work environment with 2 days per week in our office located in downtown Vancouver, and work from home when you need it.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We've got you covered with a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Health and Wellness Spending Account: We care about your well-being inside and outside the office. You will receive an additional $200 per month for a health and wellness spending account that accrues upon passing probation - our team loves using it for gym memberships, haircuts, ski lift tickets, home office set up, and more!
- Paid Time Off: We offer a generous paid time off policy as we believe that rest and rejuvenation are key for high performance.
- Stock Options: Upon joining CoPilot AI, you will receive stock options with the expectation of significant value. We're a team of high performers working together on a breakthrough success story, and we want you to share in the value we're creating.
- Culture Building Initiatives: Company-wide events hosted by our Culture Committee, as well as regular team events, designed to foster connections between CoPilotteers.
This vital role carries significant expectations and we reward those who deliver. We are committed to fostering your professional growth and offering a host of perks. Most importantly, you will become part of a break-out success story, surrounded by like-minded high performers.
As of April 8, 2022, employers are no longer required to have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and must follow communicable disease guidance instead. Currently, team members come into the office twice per week.
CoPilot AI has been recognized as a BC Technology Impact Award finalist and lauded by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies. Deloitte spotlighted us as a 2021 Canada Companies-to-Watch Winner and our CEO was recently a key panelist for the Forbes Global Alliance Interplay Summit in September 2023!
As an equal opportunity employer, we champion #diversity and pledge to foster an inclusive environment. All hiring decisions are made based on merit and business needs and without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. At CoPilot AI, we are proud to accommodate workplace requirements for individuals with disabilities as mandated by law.
Our Values? We thought you'd never ask!
#Innovation: We're passionate about building new things, pushing boundaries, and stepping outside our comfort zone. We're at the forefront of technological innovation, and we're always looking forward.
#Boldness: We care deeply about what we do. We're committed, driven, and unafraid to make bold decisions or take calculated risks. We go the extra mile; we invest our time, energy, and passion because we truly believe in our mission and our product.
#Authenticity: We are genuine, transparent, and real. We believe in the power of authenticity in all our interactions, whether with clients, colleagues, or stakeholders. We value honest, open communication and always being true to who we are.
Excited? So are we! Come join our journey, transform your career, and play a pivotal role in redefining the landscape of digital interactions. Together, let's humanize digital interactions at scale.